Thursday, December 9, 2010

In a holding pattern

Ok, so not much progress on the hardware front for this project. I am still waiting on several of the components I need for the ATA/IDE board. The place I ordered them from is reasonably priced but they aren't very fast.

I have been fiddling a bit with a PL/9 compiler but am having some problems with it. Mainly, it seems to have a problem with the non-echoing input routine I have in my monitor. FLEX and everything else is working fine with it though so at this point I'm not sure what is going on. When I have some more time I may try and do some deeper debugging of it.

I did get a new MicroATX power supply for the case I'm working on so now I have all four floppy drives installed. Now I have two 3.5 inch and two 5.25 inch  drives to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment